giovedì 9 febbraio 2012

Hey readers! I'm very sorry if I haven't written something this month but my computer had some problems, as always! Now I'm ready to convey a new very important message, but it's not really mine. In my class we have done a task about Steve Jobs' speech and I think that it's good if I let you know my new values. When Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple and Pixar companies, told three stories during his speech, he taught that it isn't useful and possible connecting all the things we do and that happen to us in the present but we can do this just in the future and also he said that we have to follow our heart and intuition because they know what we want to become and they help us to love and believe. So, let's believe and, as this big man said, STAY ANGRY, STAY FOOLISH! :D..I'm going to share photos of this project, don't forget visiting my blog :3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento