mercoledì 16 novembre 2011

Future, future, fuuuuture!

Hey guys! How are you? I'm very fine because I've found the ring I bought this summer in Edimburgh. I have always thought that it brings me good luck and I hope that in these future days everything will be all right :) As I said I believe it brings good luck but I'm not too much supersticious. Some days ago my English teacher said to us to write some sentences including jobs. So I wrote ''Each man is the architect of his own future''. I have invented this phrase because I think that we don't know what coul happen tomottow, in three days or next year, but we have the possibility to change it, to let something happens. Now we just imagine how our future will be while the really events are going to be created by us! I post you a picture that I found on the net and I hope you'll comment on it :)

2 commenti:

  1. each man is the architect of his own future, wow dorif this is a fantastic thought i will share it on my facebook page and of course write that DORIF is the author. very good post, i missed reading you. byee

    RispondiElimina
  2. i will begin writing again this week :) thank you, stef, bye :3

    RispondiElimina