mercoledì 9 novembre 2011

Hey magnificent day :)

Hiiiiii friends :3 Today I'm going to post you one of my best photos. You can judge it banal but I think that its meaning is very important and often undervalued. You can see the rays of sunshine that filter out the trees. The sun is symbol of serenity and happiness, while the trees are details of the nature. In fact I've taken this picture some week ago, in a morning that I've spent with my class-mates in a park. I believe that also the sun and a good day spent with nice friends could be useful to let us understand how beautiful life is and we have to live every moment of it! :)

2 commenti:

  1. Hello dorif :)
    i agree when you say that spending time with friends is useful and very nice. Some people can't understand small things like this, but you succed in this, and i'm so happy :)

    RispondiElimina