venerdì 4 novembre 2011

Space of Sun!

Hi readers! I'm sorry if I haven't written posts last days but I wasn't in Bari, so I didn't have the pc. Today I'm going to make up for lost time ;) I just want to post you a song that a friend of mine sang yesterday. I love this song because it talks about the story of a girl who loves a marry man she fell in love with. She says that se'll never find someone like him. It has been on the top of Italian and English music charts for months. For me this song is very touching because I lived a situation like this and I think that most of you has lost a special frined. So let's remember good past times 'cause it's always useful.

4 commenti:

  1. Oh I love this song too! Adele is one of my favourite singers and i think that her voice is great!
    Very good post :) keep in touch!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is one of my favourite songs at the moment *__* I really appreciate your description about the meaning of the story :D Have you ever listened to “Happy ending” by Mika? I love it too <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Stef, I didn't know Adele some months ago but in these week I've listened all her new album's songs and I'm very happy of it because I think she's very fantastic!
    @LadyK, I like Mika too much ** Of course I know that songs, thanks for the appreciation :3

    For you two, let's keep in touch, I like this!:D

    RispondiElimina
  4. @ladyk by the way, I LOVE THAT SONG OF MIKA!
    @dorif, of course dear, let's keep in touch!

    RispondiElimina